Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dreaded AHI

Michael is coming home at the end of the month, so that is all I can really think about. Which is not helpful right now because I have my art history final at 9 am Monday morning and I haven't studied at all. I am lacking the motivation. All I want to do is stuff around the house. Part of me loves when he is gone because I usually get a few new things for La Casa to spruce it up a bit, I have a very sweet husband, and even tho he scolds me for spending the money, I love that he shows me how much he likes whatever I did. Most men wouldn't even notice and if they did they certainly wouldn't care.



Anyways, I think I'll blog for awhile and do a marathon session of studying tomorrow. I've been told that's what being a college student is all about, procrastination and spending money on things you shouldn't!

0 comments: