Thursday, August 7, 2008

Workin' Fool

So for the past 4 months I have been working at Olive Garden.  I don't have much to say about it other than I make terrible money and work terribly hard.  But despite the hard work, I do actually enjoy it.  It takes a special kind of person to take the verbal abuse of hillbillies, and turn around and smile back at them.  I have made a few friends there, but this is my last week working at OG.  Michael is deploying at the end of the month and it is hard for me to be the kind wife I want to be when I'm working 6 days a week.  He swears the piles of dishes and laundry don't bother him, but they bother me.  So for the next month I am going to strive to be the model wife I always envisioned myself to be, sending him off with sweet memories of homemade meals and a clean house.  

0 comments: